Summary of the Tender
General information regarding tender is listed below:
1. Brief investment guidelines to potential external managers:
«Private Equity Fund of Funds».
- Assets can be invested in mezzanine funds and primary and secondary private equity funds across North America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world (excluding CIS countries) and sectors/industries. The strategies are limited to growth capital, special situations and buy-outs only.
- Approximate size of the mandate is 50-150mn USD per manager.
2. Minimum requirements to potential external managers:
- At least 10 years of experience as a Private Equity Fund of Funds manager.
- At least 5bn USD of total Private Equity assets under management (AUM).
Private Equity Fund of Funds managers wishing to take part in the tender and which satisfy the above requirements should contact the NIC’s employees responsible for the tender execution (please see below) to request the RFP. The completed questionnaire should be sent no later than London closing time February 28, 2013 by post to the following address: 181, Kunayev street, 050010, Almaty, Kazakhstan and electronically to the NIC’s employees’ emails:
Aidana Utegenova – Alternative Investments Analyst, tel.: +7 (7272) 449407, email: email@example.com
Yer-Iman Bektepov – Alternative Investments Analyst, tel.: +7 (7272) 449500 ext. 1151, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Timur Naizabekov – Managing Director, Head of Alternative Investments, tel.: +7 (7272) 449406, email: email@example.com
Copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org